We're here to help
Clogged drains are usually the reason for refrigerators leaking water. A quick way to fix a leaking refrigerator is to find the clog in the drain and remove it. Before doing that, you should unplug the fridge and remove all frozen foods, the bottom freezer components and access panel located at the back of the bottom freezer. Then remove the debris from the drain and pour water on it to melt the ice. Use a drain snake to remove the clog and flush it out with hot water. Observe how the water flows – if it flows freely into the drain pan, the clog has been successfully removed; if it doesn’t flow well, it’s best to call for professional help.
Check out our fixed price repair service for your refrigerator:
- Fixed price repair for top-freezer, bottom-freezer, 3-door fridge (<300L)
- Fixed price repair for top-freezer, bottom-freezer, 3-door fridge (>300L)
- Fixed price repair for side by side refrigerator
- Fixed price repair for French door fridge
- Fixed price repair for freestanding mini fridge