Premium Care Services Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions create a contract between you and Electrolux Thailand Co. Ltd (“Electrolux”). Please read these T &Cs carefully.
- The Premium Care Services (“Services”) are intended to provide a hassle-free and positive consumer experience. Through these Services, including priority line chat support, next day service visits, first time product demonstrations at your home etc (depending on the service offering that you have chosen ), our aim is to maximize the life-time of your product and provide to you, our valued consumer, ultimate peace of mind.
- The Services are valid for Electrolux Front Load Washers, Washer Dryer Combos and Tumble Dryers. (“Products”).
- The Services only apply to Products purchased in Thailand.
- When scheduling home visits, your preferred date and time will be taken into account, but these will be subject to Electrolux’s available slots.
- Whether a Product is replaced or repaired pursuant to the Services shall be subject to Electrolux’s ultimate discretion.
- The Services (including extended warranty) will be excluded in the following situations (such listing being non-exhaustive):
- Misuse/abuse/failure to properly maintain or service;
- Normal wear and tear including without limitation attachments and their components;
- Improper or incomplete installation;
- household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc;
- abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator;
- chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust or corrosive surroundings;
- fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation;
- suction of any liquids or building materials (including plaster or concrete dust).
c. The Product has not been installed, maintained and/or operated in accordance with the instructions given by manufacturer.
d. The Product was used in a commercial setting (such as laundry shop, hotel/hostel, health centre, restaurant etc).
e. Where the Product was being operated on without genuine Electrolux or manufacturer recommended parts.
- In the event that the Product is out of warranty and it breaks down, Electrolux will cover the service fees but not the costs of the spare parts. However, where the Product is still within the warranty period then both service fees and spare parts costs will be covered.
- Results may vary depending on how the Product has been previously cared for (for example regular maintenance and proper use would result in a longer lifetime of the Product).
- By using the Services, you agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold Electrolux, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of this Agreement, your use of the Services or any action taken by Electrolux as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of this Agreement or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of this Agreement has occurred.
- Electrolux does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and you agree that from time to time Electrolux may remove the Services for indefinite periods of time, cancel the Services for whatever reason, or otherwise limit or disable your access to the Services. Whilst Electrolux will always use reasonable efforts to inform you of any of the above beforehand, however please note that due to certain circumstances, advance notice may not always be possible.
- In no case shall Electrolux, its directors, officers, employees, or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising from your use of the Services.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the Thailand. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the Thai Arbitration Institute in Bangkok. Unless otherwise agreed, the seat of the arbitration shall be in Singapore and the proceedings shall be conducted in English. The arbitral tribunal shall be composed of three arbitrators. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on each Party. The Parties agree to be bound thereby and to act accordingly. Any expenses for the settlement of disputes shall be borne by the losing Party, unless otherwise determined in the award.